[ADVERT] Free jewellery making instructions - previously only available with my kits
La Vidalerie
2010-03-21 18:53:25 UTC
I've just added some free instructions (normally only available as
part of the kits that I make and sell) to my website, they include a
fab silver & Swarovski ring, a spiral rope chain bracelet (with
optional peyote clasp) and some crystal earring.

You'll find the links to the instructions on my website -
http://www.lavidalerie.com/FreeJewelleryInstructions.html

I will be adding some instruction for making some of the handmade
earwires that I sell on my site soon.
Chilla